Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Why Does Nebraska Have To Have SO MANY Cows?

This past week I have been on a road trip with Della, Oliver, and my uncle Than. We went through Wyoming, Nebraska, Iowa, Illinois, Indiana, Ohio, Pennsylvania, West Virginia, and Maryland. The reason we went was so I could visit Della, Jesse, and Oliver and go to national parks and museums.

What I saw on this road trip was big bridges and old brick houses .The ride was so uncomfortable. For me it felt like I was sick. I got multiple headaches, watched a lot of TV, and played on my iPod, DS, and the nook. It smelled like cow, poop, and other nasty stuff. In Wyoming and Ohio I went to a hotel. The best hotel was the last hotel. It had a nice bathroom, nice TV, and a nice bed .The best part was that it had an office chair. Both hotels where nice. We drove through Illinois and Indiana on our way to Ohio .We spent 20 minutes in West Virginia. The roads in Pennsylvania were bendy and had lots of hills. It felt like a roller coaster. I was so happy to get out of the car in Maryland.


On the fourth of July I went to John and Diane’s house in Oskaloosa, Iowa. We stayed for two nights. At their house we went to a very nice park. At the park we played on a huge wooden playground and a tiny zip line. At 10:30 a.m. we went to a Dutch bakery it had pillow puffs and doughnuts. I got two glazed doughnuts.  John has a Swedish car with everything from comfortable seats to awesome cup holders. John and Diane have a nice garden. We picked zucchini, and melons. John and Diane are very nice people and I loved staying at their home I would go again if I could.

 Now that the trip is over, I can say that I liked it. My favorite part was the rest stops. Next time I hope Oliver does not cry and scream so much. I would so do it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment