Monday, September 17, 2012

First Basketball game this year

It was my first basketball game Saturday, and at the beginning I made the first two points. In the middle I gave away two points. Aunt Min said I gave them away on a silver platter, but I say I gave it away on bronze platter. I know what you’re thinking… I shouldn’t give it away on any platter, but here’s the exciting part in all of this.
So there is about 12 seconds or 10 but at 6 I jumped up and grabbed the ball. About then there was 4 seconds and at 3 I threw the ball at 2 it hit the back of the glass and then it hit the supporters which it is no out of bounds and it went up and it came down and the buzzer went off and at the same time the ball came down and went in the basket. It didn’t count but it was AWSOME! And the place went crazy and that is my story.

2 comments:

  1. "Holy Awesome, Batman!" Wish I'd been there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great! It sounds like your shooting is pretty good and just needs development and practice. How is your defense? And passing and other teamwork? When's the next game?

    ReplyDelete