Friday, July 19, 2013

The National Postal Museum

On July 15, 2013 we went to the National Postal Museum. We were going to go to the National Zoo, but ran out of time. I saw lots of postal stamps from all over the world. We saw priceless mail from the Titanic and burned pieces from the Hindenburg. There was an A to Z stamp wall that was really cool. We saw a cool fake forest that Ollie loved. We went through three times.


 So on our way to the Metro Della asked me to throw something away. I walked over there slowly, and I saw this guy staring into the garbage can. I threw the piece of paper away, and he reached in, grabbed a cup from the garbage can. Then he drank it! NASTY!


Later, near Woodley Park, there was a creepy lady who yelled at us for sitting down, and got mad at the bugs for being on her. She also talked to herself.


There was bump between two cars, and I found out why Della doesn't want to drive in D.C.


Jesse's brother, Chad, took us to dinner at french restaurant called Bistro Du Coin. I had steak that was great! I also had a banana split (I'm just livin' it up).

No comments:

Post a Comment